3026 Sq Ft • 4 bedrooms • 3 bathrooms • 1 acre lot
Mid-Century Vibes meet hillside views and tranquility. This sprawling single story home overlooks the Las Trampas hills with gorgeous sunset views. A comfortable floorplan with over 3,000 square feet, four generous bedrooms, and large living spaces. The sweeping driveway leading to the stunning front door creates lovely curb appeal. Upon entering, the eye is immediately drawn through the large picture windows to the private backyard and views beyond. The pool area has a waterfall, diving board, outdoor shower, spa, and adjacent pool house is equipped with kitchenette and bathroom. The lot has abundant fruit trees: lemons, oranges, and apples. there is something for everyone in this backyard paradise with outdoor amenities such as gardening, vineyard/viticulture, swimming, dining/entertaining al fresco or simply getting away from it all. Minutes from downtown and freeway access, yet worlds away in a peaceful, almost country setting. Zoned for highly acclaimed schools: Gold Ribbon Alamo Elementary, Stone Valley Middle, Monte Vista High School.
- Owned solar system. 18Mwh produced in 2020. 25-year warranty transferable to new owner including production guarantee. Negotiated cost of panel removal/reinstall when new roof is needed.
- Upgraded/new 200A electrical panel
- Tesla wall charger (40A) in garage
- Garage floor is professional grade epoxy
- Smart home with Alexa integrated Zwave switches. You can tell Alexa to turn on the outside lights, set the heat to 68 degrees, play Sirius XM everywhere, etc.
- Whole house Ubiquiti UniFi professional grade wifi. This system delivers around 200Mbps anywhere on the property (Comcast/Xfinity is the provider and tops out around 200Mbps as well)
- Ubiquiti UniFi Protect professional grade security cameras and DVR system.
- Vernal Drive is a private road. It was last paved in 2019.
- The property extends outside the fenced area to the side, as well as down the hill almost to the roadway. Definite possibility of a hillside vineyard, in-ground solar, or other choices. Weed abatement is mandated by SR Fire District and needs to be done once a year.
- Pool house includes powder room with exterior shower, and a kitchenette with modern cabinets, Heath tile backsplash and a mini refrigerator.
- Pool equipment is all working – new sweep pump and variable speed main pump in 2019/2020.
- Pool heater is powerful and able to heat the entire pool as well as the spa. It was last upgraded/serviced recently and many parts were replaced including the control board.
- Pool has a waterfall
- Pool electrical is on GFCI breakers as per code
- Side yard features producing fruit trees – lemons and oranges, apples. Grape vines have been trained to climb the patio structure.
About the Agents
Combining the talents of two top-tier agents with uncompromising standards, L&R Team is known for delivering the epitome of client satisfaction. Joining forces in 2017, Lauren Holloway and Rebecca Burns discovered an instant synergy, effortlessly working together to provide their clients two vantage points, an extended network and double the support. With more than 25 years of combined experience, this high-energy pair knows how to get it done.…
A definitive presence in the Alamo market, Lauren brings strong project management skills earned from an early career managing an IT group at an elite software company. Rebecca leverages her previous advertising sales background to creatively present properties to the market. From preparation, marketing and negotiating – their skills are evident in the results. Together, they form a dynamic duo that excels, evident in the results! Lauded for closing over 50 transactions annually and executing ~$90 Million in sales in the past year.
While their sales volume is impressive, the bedrock of their business is a genuine passion for helping fulfill their client’s real estate goals. More important than the dollars they’ve closed is the privilege of ushering clients into their next chapter. Lauren and Rebecca know that the homes they sell will become places of celebration and milestones. Their clients and peers alike appreciate their unwaveringly positivity, the L&R Team is a joy to work with. Meet them and you’ll find out for yourself!